The Gerber Baby Contest
The 2018 Gerber Baby Contest has not started accepting photos. As a subscriber of Baby Contest news, we will notify you as soon as any Gerber Baby contests are announced. Typically the contest starts sometime in the fall so keep alert the contest could be starting at any time.
Gerber’s contest is expected to be one of the most popular baby photo contests of the year. They are still offering a huge grand prize worth over $50,000, but they make several changes each year that can impact your eligibility, the entry process and could impact your chances of winning. We’ve reviewed the 2018 Gerber Baby Contest rules and have summarized the information below. If you are interested in entering your child we suggest that you read the official rules yourself, by clicking on the following link 2018 Gerber Photo Search Rules.
The 2017-2018 Gerber Baby Contest Winner
This picture of Riley won the 2016-2017 Gerber Baby Contest – Your child could be the next winner – If you’re selected as this years winner, you would win a Grand Prize worth over $50,000!
About the 2017 Gerber Baby Contest
Entry Period – The 2017 Gerber Baby Contest Began on September 13, 2017 and end on October 27,2017
Who Can Enter? – This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, have a valid Instagram account (your Instagram account must be set to “Public”) and/or an email address, are parents or legal guardians of a child (or children) who is (are) between one (1) day old and forty-eight (48) months old on the date of entry and have not been charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, being delinquent on a government ordered payment, such as child support, spousal support, alimony, tax payments, or other crime of moral turpitude.
What Age Children are Eligible? Children must be between 1 day and 48 months old on the date of the entry.
- Entry must be a photo taken within the thirty (30) days prior to date of Entry;
- You must own all rights to the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry);
- The Entry must include a photo of one (1) and only one (1) of your children (one (1) child per Entry, unless the children are multiples);
- You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) depicted in the Entry;
- The Entry cannot contain the image or likeness of any other individual other than your child(ren), but may include a pet;
- The Entry may not be a photo taken by a professional photographer;
- The Entry may not be a photo collages (2 or more photos combined into one image)
- Any child(ren) included in a Entry must be appropriately clothed (or wearing a diaper). Images of naked children or children in bath tubs will not be eligible or accepted;
- The Entry must be suitable for a family audience and contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, is suitable for a general audience;
- The child(ren) included in a Entry must not be represented by an agent or manager and must not be subject to any guild, union or other organization or agreement that would restrict or prohibit participation in this Promotion;
- The Entry must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, incorporate any elements of entries submitted by other entrants;
- The Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any inappropriate content;
- The Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, depict gambling references or tobacco use, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, Promotion Entities or their products or other people, products or companies;
- The Entry cannot prominently feature, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or any intellectual property owned by others (including but not limited to music, product packaging, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images, published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) other than as owned by entrant or as authorized by Sponsor for use by entrants in connection with the Promotion;
- The Entry cannot (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than the Sponsor’s, including, but not limited to, any of Sponsor’s competitors, any of Promotion Entities’ competitors, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- The Entry cannot contain materials embodying the name, likenesses, voices or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead, unless you have express permission from that person to use their likeness and performance in connection with the Promotion;
- No background artwork or material shall appear in the Entry unless it is the original work of the entrant;
- Entries must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
- The Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- The Entry cannot violate any law or otherwise be inappropriate; all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Are Professional Photos Eligible? – No professional photos are allowed
When Does the Voting Period Begin – There is no voting period all photos will be reviewed by the official Gerber Judges.
How Much Does It Cost – The contest is free to enter
How Do You Enter Gerber’s Baby Contest –(the following information is included in the Official Rules)
During the Submission Period, photos that are posted on Instagram.com to public Instagram accounts and that are tagged with the hashtag #GerberPhotoSearch2017 as well as photos uploaded to https://www.gerber.com/photosearch2017 by one of the upload methods described on that page (Instagram.com and Gerber.com, each a “Website”), will be compiled and (subject to the requirements below) will be entered for consideration in the Promotion for the Grand Prize, as well as for the applicable Incremental Prize (where the photo relates to one of the themes described in Rule 4(a) (below), in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion). Incremental Submission Periods are defined below.